Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scotland. The land of dreary weather and bad teeth..

January 23, 2010

So my family and I were chatting today and decided I should have a blog about the adventurous that i endure while studying abroad. I will try to update this little momma as much as i can. I used to have a Xanga but that was the last time i chose freely to write up a blog about life. I leave for Scotland in four days. And i still have not packed nor even thought deeply about the items I am bringing. I am sure, that I will have plenty of help. My biggest worry is not having enough room in my suitcases.. BTW passengers flying to Europe can only have one free piece of luggage.. COME ON!! WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE DO--- THEY BRING TONS OF CRAP TO EUROPE. ITS ALWAYS A FASHION SHOW!!!!!!!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment